Monday, April 1, 2013

New coffee bean at Trader Joe's

This Las Nubes medium roast coffee is imported from Nicaragua, they packed it very interesting, very "green" and is the most beautiful package for coffee I've ever seen from Trader Joe's.




Just think about Vietnamese coffee, so we bought this organic sweetened condensed milk. This is the best I can find here that the ingredients are not countless: only milk and cane sugar. It be a very good match with dark roast coffee, when you want to make Vietnamese style coffee.



Because I don't have a Vietnamese style coffee filter at home now, I use Nespesso's machine with Finezzo lungo capsule. Add 1 spoon of condensed milk is enough, stir it, then enjoin!


Also, I found Trader Joe's instant coffee. Its ingredient is also "normal", not lab-test style. Love it!





No comments:

Post a Comment