Wednesday, July 17, 2013

How to make Homemade Inarizushi (稲荷寿司)

This homemade sushi is suitable for breakfast. I just need to prepare for 10 minutes with a bowl of rice.



All you need:
1. Rice
- Take the rice out of cooking pot, add a little salt, sugar, and 1/2 spoon of rice vinegar.
- Mix well and leave it there for 5 minutes to cool down

2. Tofu skin: I bought this one from Nijia market in Torance, I think it's the best one I can find there with the most natural ingredients.

3. Topping: I use chopped green onion and cooked salmon. I may try pickle daikon or ginger next time.

4. Stuff the rice into the tofu skin (they make it like a bag already) after 5 minutes. 1 small bowl of rice can make exactly 4 pieces.

5. Enjoin it!



Here is the best salmon I can find in Mistuwa. It's a little bit pricey compared to the other brands but it has 2 jars in a package, so you don't have to push yourself finished a whole jar in a short time. If   you dont have tofu skin, just prepare a bowl of rice, and 1 spoon of this salmon and chopped green onion, may some slices of dried seaweeds, your breakfast is ready!





No comments:

Post a Comment