Friday, December 6, 2013

The healthiest fry chicken

Sometime I miss fried-chicken flavor, but living in a closed house with very poor kitchen fan, I can not fry chicken everyday. Here is my solution, and it works well for me, it both time consuming and oil consuming (too much oil is not good, right?, but too few you can not fry chicken).

1. Ingredients:
- 1 pound of cut boneless chicken thigh (I bought a box from Mitsuwa)
- 1/4 - 1/2 cup of flour
- salt and pepper (1/2 tea spoon each)
- Oil: I don't use high heat, so any oil is fine, today I use sesame oil. I don't use a lot of oil, just enough to cover every corner of a pan, may be 3 to 5 spoons.

2. Method:
- Mix meat with salt and pepper, marinate for 5 to 10 minutes if you have time or while you preheat the oil at medium heat


- In a plastic box, put the chicken and flour together


- Shake it well


- Place the chicken 


- Turn each side after 5 minutes, do it twice, after 20 minutes, your chicken dish is ready! You can use paper tower or Japanese oil removing paper before serve.




No comments:

Post a Comment